Apple cider vinegar is simply Apple juice which has been left to ferment and turn into vinegar. Bacteria helps fermented juice into acetic acid. This is why it has a sour taste and a pungent smell. It has been used in traditional medicine for ages to treat a number of ailments. Though there is not much scientific support for the above mentioned claim but people have been taking it for centuries and with benefits as well.
The advantages of Apple Cider Vinegar can be attributed to the mother that is the cloud of yeast or bacteria that you often see in the bottle of the vinegar which makes it healthy.
It is used for cooking, baking, salad dressing as well as a preservative. It contains a whole lot of acid drinking it is not recommended. It is advisable that it should be diluted with about 100 to 150 ml of water before drinking. Drinking it straight might cause the enamel of your teeth to become eroded. Experts recommend drinking the Apple Cider Vinegar drink with a straw.
The advantages of apple cider vinegar drink
- Apple cider vinegar can be a natural laxative because it helps improve the digestion and makes bowel movements regular.
- It can help people manage their blood sugar levels. The enzymes present in Apple Cider Vinegar lower the blood sugar and also helps improve the insulin sensitivity. It helps the glucose in the blood to reach the other parts of the body thus reducing the blood sugar.
- It increases satiety in people and therefore helps them lose weight over the long run. There have been a few studies in which it was observed that drinking it for 3 months after every meal help people reduce a significant amount of weight. However it works best when combined with proper diet and exercise.
- It can also help get rid of the belly fat. It helps reduce the bloating it automatically makes you look slimmer.
- It can also lower cholesterol and the blood pressure and thereby improve the heart health.
- Prevent and decrease the risk of cancer and has even shown to slow down the growth of the cancer cells.
Nutrients in apple cider vinegar drink
The above mentioned are some of the impressive benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar however it is considered as a nutritional powerhouse which explains all these health benefits. It contains essential minerals like magnesium, iron, phosphorous, amino acids and antioxidants.
Apple cider vinegar has a host of benefits. It not only helps you lose the weight but can also help control diseases like diabetes and heart problems. It has so many benefits it is no wonder why it has gained a great deal of popularity with health experts. The data for all of these above mentioned claims might be limited but the people who take this regular basis have seen a definite improvement in their health.
Make sure that you buy raw and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar drink from coraltreeorganics.com/au/.